My vegan Day of the Dead party has been months in the planning.
Huge goodies bags have been assembled for attendees. My friend has designed the menu based on traditional recipes and he has flown all the way from Mexico City to be with us. The room is decorated. We have an altar for offerings to the departed. The food is crazy delicious.
It is going to be a phenomenal party starting at 4:30pm today in central London. How would you like to join us for free?
The marvellous people at Cool Chile Co have donated two tickets (valued at more than £80) to be given away today!
This is a simple competition with very few rules:
- You must follow the Cool Chile Co on Twitter
- Once following, you need to tweet them and tell them when you last ate Mexican food
- You need to include the hashtag #FGVwin
- Winner is responsible for their own transport and must be able to get to Holborn in central London by 4:30pm today (Saturday November 2nd, 2013)
- Winner will receive two tickets to attend the 2nd Annual Day of the Dead vegan supper club and two goodie bags.
- There is no cash substitution for this prize and the prize will be drawn randomly from eligible tweets – the judge’s decision is final (FGV and Cool Chile Co.)
- Only enter if you are certain you can attend
- Winner will be notified via Twitter at 1:30pm
Get tweeting. Tell your friends to tweet so they can bring you if they win.
If you do not win but would like to attend, there are roughly four tickets for sale from here.