We are living in a post-Saf Restaurant & Bar world. It is a tough fact to face, but it’s the truth. London lost one of its finest vegan eateries and London Vegan Drinks lost a dependable source of pre-drinking dinner.
Attendees to London Vegan Drinks will now need to turn to Whole Foods Market and its food providers for sustenance. Here is what you can look forward to eating during the February event.
- vegan pizza with vegan cheese
- vegetable quesadillas without cheese or sour cream
- veggie burger & chips without cheese (these are not cooked on shared grill or deep fryer)
- jacket potato without cheese
- vegan beer, vegan wine, vegan cider
As for the WOK station counter, they will have the following vegan options:
- Tofu with peanut sauce (Sweet Chilli Sauce, Peanut Butter, Gluten Free Soy Sauce, Lemon Juice, Water and Rice Vinegar)
- Broccoli (seasoning with Gluten Free soy Sauce, Rice Vinegar, Cooking Sake, Sugar, Sichuan peppercorn and Dried Red Chilli Peppers)
- Courgette (seasoning with Gluten Free soy Sauce, Rice Vinegar, Cooking Sake, Sugar, Sichuan peppercorn and Dried Red Chilli Peppers)
- Aubergine with hoisin sauce (soybeans, sugar, water, salt, vinegar, garlic)
- Mixed vegetables (bean sprout, carrots, sweet corns and edamame)
Not a bad eating line up at all, right?!
See you at London Vegan Drinks this Thursday.